Will be released soon.
- Headings now have purple links for linking directly to them.
- The default scripts, styles and icons are now kept in files.
- Bugfix: dates read from the repository are now timezone-aware.
- Bugfix: scrolling of text editor on page double click now works again.
--unix-eol options for converting newlines to UNIX style for text pages
- Added URL aliases support
- Added numbered lists (thanks to ~Ben)
- Configuration only read from the
[hatta] section now
- Using Jinja2 templates
- Warning: Changed the class and id names in the generated HTML, old styles won't work anymore
- Removed unmaintained hatta-icon, fixed setup.py
- Reworked the default parser
- Using Mercurial's configuration syntax now
- Warning: No longer searching for the Mercurial repository automatically
--repo-dir options for specifying the location of the Mercurial repository
- Bugfix: Fixed problems with indexing when multiple threads are used
- Warning: URL format change, added "+" to view names
- "render" view for thumbnails and the like
- greatly improved Hatta qticon, thanks to Cezary Krzyżanowski
- built-in hgweb
- allow linking to the views (e.g. +search)
- allow overriding favicon and robots.txt
- Bugfix: Pipes in links break tables
- Bugfix: Can't use some pygments lexers
- Bugfix: Conflict markers were added two times
- trying to prevent caching of editor pages
##monospace## markup, thanks to Ben
+version URL for retrieving the revision numbers of pages and whole wiki (can be used for refreshing pages with AJAX)
WikiWord links (actually
wikiWord works too)
- added option to disable wikiWords (and indentation), see Disable superfluous Markup features feature request
- Added lists of orphaned and wanted pages at
/+wanted, see List orphan pages and dead links
- Bugfix: boolean options could only be specified on command line
- Bugfix: open separate repository object per thread
- Slashes are no longer %-escaped in page titles
- Removed RSS feed generation, not there is only Atom
- Separated the pygments CSS, added option
pygments_style for choosing the code coloring style
- Links to user pages are now prefixed with tilde
- Compatibility fix for Mercurial 1.6
- Avoid listing duplicated backlinks to the same target (thanks to Matteo Bertini)
- Bugfix Compatibility with Mercurial 1.0 (see File is already tracked)
- Bugfix Avoid
mod_wsgi's complaining about writing to stdout (see File is already tracked)
- Search based on word rank within the wiki.
- Bugfix remove Content-length header with 304 status (see Errors running in mathopd)
- A QT version of Hatta Icon, by Cezary Krzyżanowski
- CSV file rendering, by Cezary Krzyżanowski
- Nearby wiki discovery with Avahi for Hatta Icon
- py2app support in setup.py thanks to Cezary Krzyżanowski
- Make the smileys and icons configurable
- Lots of doctests
- Display a default menu when no Menu page is defined
- SQLite will now not wait for disk while doing initial indexing, which makes it much faster at the cost of using 100% CPU
- Bugfix Cache not Regenerated on External Edit – Automatically reindex all changed files on startup
- Bugfix database is locked exception – explicitly commit all operations
- Allow searching for short strings and stopwords.
- Abstract viewers, editors, etc. of pages to allow different page types. Breaks any parser subclassing from older versions, but allows more convenient subclassing now.
- Bugfix Files disappear after uploading
- Bugfix Compatibility with Mercurial 1.3
- Migrated the tests to py.test
- Workaround page that have names starting with ./ can't be linked
- Bugfix hg resolve required after edit conflict sometimes
- Bugfix some rendering bugs
- Display page's real title in link's tooltip
- Line numbers in generated HTML
js_editor option to true to enable
- Bugfix editing "Locked" page fails
- Bugfix in undo – no parent revision was given
- Bugfix validation errors with bullet lists
- Added e-mail like quoting
- Made parser easier to subclass
- Search parts of words, courtesy of Preben Randhol
- French translation
- Saner handling of slashes in page titles – no hack this time
- Windows executable made with py2exe, installed with setup.exe
- German translation
- Allow "/" in page names
- Display upload dialog for nonexisting images
- Detect and attempt to automatically merge edit conflicts
- Swedish translation
- Bugfix: broken file upload
- Compatibility issue: The URLs no longer use
+ for spaces in page names, they use normal spaces now.
- Compatibility issue: The feed URL changed from
- Compatibility issue: The
hatta.Wiki object now takes
hatta.WikiConfig object as parameter, not two strings with path. You have to change your wrapper scripts from:
application = hatta.Wiki('path/to/pages',
config = hatta.WikiConfig(pages_path='path/to/pages',
application = hatta.Wiki(config).application
- Send page as it's rendered, don't wait to render it all.
- Don't print tracebacks of redirects, 403s and 404s.
- Support for math formulas from external service, http://mathtran.org as default.
- Preview button in text editor.
- Include page dependencies in its etag, so it's refreshed properly when logo, menu, stylesheet or one of non-existing pages linked from it changes.
- Move all configuration to a config object
- Allow to configure different page file encoding than UTF-8
- Use Mercurial's rename function that works even on Windows – this way we don't require a filesystem with proper POSIX semantics anymore.
- Allow configuration through environment variables and command line switches.
- ATOM feed.
- WikiWords containing the Danish ø and Ø characters are now properly split by the word indexer.
- Bugfix:Separate try blocks for Python 2.4 compatibility.
Initial release, has pretty much all the functionality of Dandelion, plus the ability to define Menu, build-in default CSS style, Locked page mechanism, backlinks and ability to run in an existing repository.