- The markup is not exactly Wiki Creole.
- If you use weird characters in page titles, they get %-encoded in the filenames.
- No extensions or plugin system.
- If you run it on your server and push from local copy, you need a mercurial hook for updating the server copy (or run
hg update manually on the server) – this is fixed in 1.6.0. Also the "History" page will not be updated until the first search or edit has been done.
- Types of pages are recognized by the file name (extension, to be precise). If you upload an image in a file without extension, Hatta will try to display it as a wiki page…
- Diff for binaries is pretty useless.
- No gallery, forum, bug tracker, message board, blog, news gate, e-mail client or movie player. Only wiki.
- No InterWiki or LocalNames yet.
- No cool macros for things like including pages, including feeds, displaying statistics, searching the wiki and such. All pages are dully static unless edited.
- No WYSIWYG editor.
- No AJAX, collaborative editing, on-the-fly updating of recent changes and page history, not even cool animations.
- Default style is a little uglier than this one.
- No library of ready to use styles yet.
- Page history is not displayed as DAG like in HgWeb.
- All the Issues.
By the way, feel free to add to this list. Except for bugs, which should go to Issues.