2010-04-26, Questions for Radomir:
- My http://pseis.org site should be accessible now. http://pseis.org/wiki/index describes Hatta. Please review and change if anything is inappropriate. If any content is useful for your purposes, you're more than welcome to use it.
- Robot.txt is currently inhibiting crawlers, because the software and geophysical content is still too immature for dissemination. The site does demonstrate Hatta usage and advantages (rather well in my biased opinion), so you're welcome to reference it now.
- Encoding '
/' as '
%2F', when displayed in URLs, is distracting for me, because subdirectories are used extensively in PSEIS. Worse, I really don't want to impose this encoding on my users (or explain it to them)! I haven't been able to hack it out myself, so I'm hoping you might provide guidance or an option to disable encoding (at least for '
- I'm a total newbie user of RSS and Atom feeds and I know even less about implementing RSS pages or documenting usage. I attempted to provide links for them on my Home page. Did I get them right?
- My collection of Hatta hacks are available in http://download.pseis.org. Should I submit individual feature requests on your bug tracker? It might be easier for both of us, if you simply diff them with your development version. The hacks are generally ugly and may be horrifying to you. Perhaps an improved version of some items can be main lined, given this proof of concept.
- Question: Would you recommend Trac for my PSEIS purposes, given your experience to date? Could you provide some hints to get me started?
Bottom of install page?
2001, HAL: I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a… fraid.
Moved the dreamhost problems to http://bugs.hatta-wiki.org/ticket/26